Shipment of Goods Policy
Magline will determine “Best Way” to ship your order. Most orders ship within 48 hours. Shipping notification will include tracking number for parcel shipments or common carrier for bulk shipments. Buyer should immediately inspect contents of shipment for any damage upon receipt and file necessary claims against carrier.
You may receive packages from multiple locations to complete your order.
Due to shipping restrictions, oversized hand trucks may require handle assembly.
For Alaska and Hawaii shipments contact Magline customer service for shipping and handling quote.
Privacy & Statement
This site collects no personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. An adult user's personally dentifying information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
A user's personally identifying information may be used by Magline Inc. for contact purposes. Magline Inc. may also use such information provided by adult users for promotional and marketing purposes. Individuals have the ability to stop their information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to Magline Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website places a "cookie" in the browser files of the user's computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information, although the cookie could enable Magline Inc to relate a user's use of this site to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided.
Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties.
Magline accepts standard stock product returns when they are in new, unused condition and of current design, within 30 days of purchase. A 20 percent restock fee applies.
Magline does not accept returns on custom-made products such as pallet dollies, castered dollies, dock or ramp equipment.
Please contact your Magline customer service representative at 1-800-MAGLINE (624-5463) for more information.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of submission. Please contact your Magline customer service representative at 1-800-MAGLINE (624-5463) to cancel. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Terms of Service
1. BUYER AND SELLER: As used herein, "Buyer" refers to the party who submits an Order, which is confirmed by seller, is subject to these terms and conditions. "Seller" means Magline, Inc. and "Order" means the purchase order, electronic order or any other order submitted by the buyer.
2. PRICES: All prices shall be stipulated on Seller's Website or quoted directly by seller and are subject to change, without notice, at any time prior to Seller's acceptance of Buyerís order. Prices are FOB Sellerís factory or distribution center. All applicable sales or other taxes Seller pays or is required to collect or pay upon sale of merchandise will be added to the invoice. If such amount is not included in invoice for the merchandise, it may be invoiced separately later.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Payment on all orders processed via the Website will require a credit card unless Buyer has previously established credit terms with Seller. All credit sales are subject to the approval of Seller's credit department. The terms of payment are provided on the face of the invoice. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all invoices not paid within specified terms.
4. DELIVERY: An estimated date of shipment will be included in the order acknowledgement, it is to be understood that it is approximate only and will be established upon Seller's acceptance of Buyer's purchase order and receipt of all specifications; except that in the case of special items considered to be non-standard by Seller, it will be established upon the date which Seller receives complete information necessary to design and manufacture. All estimated shipping dates are subject to delays caused by; civil insurrection, war, fire, strikes, labor stoppages, acts of God, or any other factor or cause beyond Sellers control; none of which factors or cause shall give rise to any liability on Seller's part whatsoever, including loss of use or for any indirect or consequential damages.
5. WARRANTIES: All goods sold by Seller are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Seller shall not be liable for incidental or consequential loses, damages or expenses, directly or indirectly arising from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto, and Seller's liability hereunder in any case is expressly limited to repair or replacement (in the form originally designed or shipped) of goods not complying with this agreement or at Seller's election, to the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of goods, whether such goods are for breach of warranty of negligence. This warranty shall not apply to any Seller product which shall have been; (a) repaired or altered other than by Seller or it authorized or approved service personnel; (b) subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse; or (c) operated in any manner inconsistent with the applicable Seller instructions for use.
6. CLAIMS-NOTICE OF DEFECTS: Seller will give consideration to settlement of Buyer's claims, but in no event shall the Seller be liable on any claims unless written notice of the claim is received by Seller within the following limitations; for shortages in weight and count, 30 days after delivery; and for all other claims, 30 days after discovery of defect or 12 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Buyer shall afford Seller prompt and reasonable opportunity to inspect all materials as to which and claim is made.
7. RISK OF LOSS: Delivery shall occur and risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of the material to a carrier at point of shipment. Transportation shall be at Buyer's sole risk and expense, and any claim for loss or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
8. DISPUTES: This agreement is deemed to be entered into in Michigan and to be a Michigan contract and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Michigan. Seller and Buyer specifically agree that any legal action brought relating to goods purchased or relating to this contract will be brought and tried in Michigan. Buyer hereby waives all objections to venue, and Buyer consents to service of process by certified mail addressed to the same address as that address designated or the delivery of the goods purchased hereunder.
9. LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY: Seller assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts, misuse of product, advertising, violations of any local, state or federal regulations or laws violated by the Buyer. Buyer assumes all responsibility for his/her acts and is responsible for researching local, state or federal regulations relating to the sale or use of Seller's products.
10. WAIVER: The failure of either party hereto at any time to require performance by the other party of any of its obligations hereunder shall in no way affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter. The waiver by either party hereto of any remedy with respect to a breach of any provision hereof shall not be taken as a waiver of a remedy with respect to any succeeding breach of such provision or any breach of other provision.
11. SEVER ABILITY:The parties agree that each provision contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be treated as separate and independent clause, and the unenforceability of any one clause shall in no way impair the enforceability of any of the other clauses herein. Moreover, if one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to scope, activity or subject so as to be enforceable at all, such provision or provisions shall be construed by the appropriate judicial body by limiting and reducing it or them, so as to be enforceable to the extend compatible with the applicable law.
12. MODIFICATION:The Terms and Conditions of Sale set forth herein may be accepted only in accordance with their terms. They may not be modified except by written agreement referring specifically to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and signed by a duly authorized representative of Seller. Any Provisions of Buyerís purchase order, which is inconsistent with the foregoing, shall be of no force and effect. Seller shall have agreed to a modification of the Terms and Conditions of the Sale in the manner set forth herein.